Insist on having a voice in Major Redevelopment in Laguna.
Click Here to let us know that you want to sign the petition.
Help Save Laguna Now. Here's How:
Join Laguna Residents to defend the livability and unique character of Laguna Beach by supporting these measures:
- Retain existing commercial parking requirements instead of reducing them
- Maintain current height limits for major development in town
- Keep congestion and parking from overflowing into neighborhoods
- Prevent the combining of small storefronts into large malls and hotels
- Encourage progress and improvement without relaxing standards
Those commercial redevelopment proposals may bring more visitors, increase traffic congestion, and drive parking overflow into adjacent neighborhoods.
Who benefits? Commercial property developers increase the value of their properties – leaving residents with a less functional, more congested town. Instead of nurturing our unique local businesses, the proposed changes will set the scene for more mall-like stores, bars, and restaurants.
Let's work together to make sure that Laguna Residents get a meaningful say in the development of our town.