The Ballot Initiative for and by Residents
Vote YES for Measure Q. Help Save Laguna From Overdevelopment.
The Five Best Reasons To Vote Measure Q:
1. Measure Q gives residents a say in the size, shape, scope and character of their community - not just developers, commercial property owners, and politicians.
2. Measure Q helps maintain Laguna’s unique charm and architectural heritage for a more human-scale community with a better quality of life.
3. Measure Q establishes limits on intensification that would lead to more congestion and parking shortage.
4. Measure Q helps ensure property values by combating the problems of overdevelopment and overtourism.
5. Measure Q helps reduce City costs by providing developers with known building requirements - thus expediting project processing through City Hall while also motivating developers to their best proposals forward.
Hear from Jahn Levitt:
Hear from Michelle Monda:
Hear from Douglas Miller: